Ensuring our pupils are #Ready for leadership, responsibility and personal fulfilment in life after Rougemont.
The School is passionate about equipping our pupils with the skills they need for a career after School and preparing them for the world of work.
The School has a comprehensive Careers Programme which provides our pupils with the knowledge, skills and experiences to make the best of their talents.
Some examples of Careers Guidance include:
- Pupils in Year 11 are signed up to the Morrisby careers programme which involves individual profiling for each student, providing them with information, pathways and guidance for their future university and career goals.
- Talks from inspirational business leaders from a range of sectors providing advice and guidance on not only their profession but also what employers are looking for in an individual
- Workshops with a range of external providers on a range of issues such as budgets, interview experience, writing CVs and presentation skills.
- Various initiatives organised by Young Enterprise which provide real-life business situations to our pupils.
- Talks on options: Careers Guidance for Year 9 and GCSE pupils
- Careers Fayre held at the School with many external providers in attendance
- University talks for Sixth Form pupils and guidance on next steps after Rougemont
Rougemont School really is ‘A School for Life’ and our extensive careers provision ensures that when pupils leave Rougemont they have a clear direction and understanding of the options available to them and a full understanding of the world of work.
For more information about careers advice and guidance and all the latest information on careers opportunities please contact Julian Hardwick, Head of Careers: firstname.lastname@example.org